Our local PCSO Julia Short has asked us to share the schedule for upcoming Police Surgeries:
- Monday 9th December 14.00 — 15.00hrs Gawsworth Hub, 2 Longbutts Lane, Gawsworth — PCSO Short
- Tuesday 10th December 14.00 — 15.00hrs Marton Meadows Golf Club — PCSO Short
- Saturday 14th December 14.00 — 15.00hrs Tree Tops Nurserys, Over Peover — PCSO Short
- Monday 16th December 10.00 — 11.00hrs Marton Meadows Golf Club — PCSO Short
- Friday 27th December 11.00 — 12.00hrs Marton Meadows Golf Club — PC Charnock
- Saturday 4th January 10.00 — 12.00hrs Marton Meadows Golf Club — PCSO Short
- Friday 10th January 14.00 — 15.00hrs Marton Meadows Golf Club — PCSO Short
- Wednesday 15th January 11.00 — 12.00hrs Marton Meadows Golf Club — PCSO Short
- Sunday 26th January 11.00 — 12.00hrs Marton Meadows Golf Club — PCSO Short
- Friday 31st January 13.00 — 14.00hrs Marton Meadows Golf Club — PCSO Short
More news from Henbury
You may have noticed that during the recent cold spell with Icy roads and a covering of snow that a contractor has been ploughing some of the the roads around Henbury and laying down a covering of grit at the same time. This initiative is provided by Henbury Parish Council as a trial scheme to assist where the Highway services of Cheshire East do not cover. It is limited in its nature at the...
Dark Lane closed again tomorrow Friday 22nd JanuaryCHESHIRE EAST BOROUGH COUNCILNOTICE OF TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES14 (2) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Cheshire East Borough Council in exercise of its powers under Section 14 (2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and of all other enabling powers issues this notice temporarily to prohibit traffic in...
Recent inclement weather has added to an ongoing issue of standing water and flooding on the Footpath and land between Henbury and Whirley. Henbury Parish Council have been in discussions with the relevant land owners and Cheshire East Council to find a solution to the issue that is casing concern for residents of the affected properties and walkers. Further site meetings will be held and a...