When our local Police Team carried out some speed checks on Chelford Road recently, they caught 36 people speeding through Henbury.
Please watch your speed.
Police Surgeries for October
- Mon 1st Oct Plumley Garden Centre 11am — 12pm
- Wed 10th Oct Four Oaks Nurseries Lower Withington 10am — 12pm
- Sat 20th Oct NEW Mobile Police Surgery Nether Alderley Church Car Park 09.30 — 10.30am Seven Sisters Farm A50 11am — 12.30pm Gawsworth Village Hall Car Park 2 — 3pm
- Fri 26th Oct Community Crossroads Partnership Building A54 6.30 — 7.30pm
- Tues 30th Oct Marton Meadows Golf Club 12 — 1pm
More news from Henbury
The Green will be closed temporarily from 8 am on Friday September 25th 2020 for the installation by a contractor of drainage in the gateway. This involves laying a channel drain across the gateway to divert floodwater that flows from Church Lane during heavy rain and erodes the footpath just beyond the kissing gate. The new drain is designed to divert this floodwater away from the gateway...
In our last update on July 28th we gave some details on the survey stage of the Henbury broadband scheme. You will see from the following message, received from Openreach yesterday, that surveying is almost complete and the "build " phase will soon begin! Following our email a few weeks ago we thought we'd get back in touch as we near completion of the survey stage, then...
Cheshire East Council Highways own and are responsible for the trees growing in the grass verges along the western part of High Tree Drive. These trees vary in age from at least 60 years to very recently planted and Henbury Parish Council together with a CEC Highways Officer recently reviewed the condition of the trees. They concluded that some of the older trees would benefit from some...