New plans have been submitted for the Flora development, following input from residents and others.
The main changes appear to be:
- No access from Pepper Street
- Access to residential units relocated to Chelford Road, and new access point created on Chelford Road for Commercial unit.
- 1 bedroom "affordable houses" added to the Chelford Road frontage
- Reduced car parking spaces for the commercial unit
- Reduced size of commercial unit
You can see the plans here and comment on them until 3rd March.