When you visit Henbury Church Hall on Tuesday Afternoon JULY 18th you might wish to ask the organisers some questions. Here's a few you could consider.
- What will they be doing about the water absorbed in the field currently, when it rains heavily? Flood plain?
- What are they doing with the stream than runs through the site?
- Does the plan include an exit on to Whirley Road, which in places is single track, and leads on to single track lanes? If the traffic does come down Whirley Road, are the developer and council going to install pavements in the places where it is missing, so pedestrians can walk safely?
- Pollution. Nearby Broken Cross has the greatest traffic pollution in Macclesfield, what measures are in play to combat pollution?
- When are they proposing to add infrastructure like sewers and electric grid, both of which are currently at capacity?
- Where are they planning children will go to school, as Whirley school is full?
- Why have they given less than a weeks' notice of the consultation, and caused confusion by leafleting with the wrong dates?
- The plans are to be submitted by Robinsons Brewery, but who is the actual builder?
- What's the provision for affordable housing?
- What's the provision for off street parking? (Jasmine's parking woefully lacking, cars park on pavement)
- Will they be preserving the 500 new trees that were planted in this area in 2013 by volunteers from the local community ?
More news from Henbury
Dark Lane closed again tomorrow Friday 22nd JanuaryCHESHIRE EAST BOROUGH COUNCILNOTICE OF TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURES14 (2) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Cheshire East Borough Council in exercise of its powers under Section 14 (2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and of all other enabling powers issues this notice temporarily to prohibit traffic in...
Recent inclement weather has added to an ongoing issue of standing water and flooding on the Footpath and land between Henbury and Whirley. Henbury Parish Council have been in discussions with the relevant land owners and Cheshire East Council to find a solution to the issue that is casing concern for residents of the affected properties and walkers. Further site meetings will be held and a...
Cheshire east have given short notice to inform residents that Dark lane will be closed over its full length on Thursday 21st January This work is to jet the drains there to alleviate drainage...